Theology and Apologetics Roundtable: Defending the man who has impacted my life the most at Liberty University

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Defending the man who has impacted my life the most at Liberty University

Some have been waiting for my blog response to Dr. Caner's recent demotion from Dean and President of Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary. I have to admit that I wanted to give it time to marinate in my mind before I reacted to it. I must confess for those of you who have read my Facebook posts that I am not a happy camper about this royal mess Liberty officials have done with this. I know I'm a Christian saved by grace, but my post would not be pretty in regards to what I have to say about this whole ordeal. I do however feel Dr. Norman Geisler put it very clearly and bluntly an outstanding defense for Dr. Caner and I applaud his post: